You are here

Personal or Professional Enrichment

Personal or Professional Enrichment Students:

  • Are not working toward a certificate or degree at DSCC but take courses for their personal enjoyment
  • Are not eligible to receive financial aid
  • Must submit an official copy of their GED scores or high school transcript verifying Regular or Honors diploma and graduation date once they complete 16 semester credit hours
  • Are encouraged to submit official copies of transcripts from each institution attended in case they should elect to work toward a DSCC degree or certificate
  1. Complete the online or paper admissions application if you did not attend DSCC the previous semester excluding summer.
  2. Provide proof of immunizations.
  3. Review course placement before attempting to register for classes!